Here are just a few reasons why millions of people have taken IELTS with the British Council:
- IELTS Preparation workshops: This workshop is intensive; it provides exam skills for those who want to familiarise themselves with the contents of the IELTS examination and get some awareness of the skills required to achieve the band result . The workshop is suitable for both Academic and General Training modules.
- Expert support: from videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test.
- Road to IELTS is the British Council’s free, popular online preparation course. When you register for an IELTS test with us you also get access to 30 hours of free online practice.
- Free IELTS Pretesting (Mock tests) which give learners a chance to practice IELTS tests using genuine question papers under exams conditions. Pretesting provides you with valuable test practice and also gives you an insight of what an IELTS test is like, and the types of questions that are asked.
- Convenient dates and locations: There are 24 IELTS sessions in a year with 2 sessions per month. This means that you have a huge range of options for when you can take your test.
- Easy booking: You can book your IELTS test online and take advantage of flexible payment options in Rupees.
- Fast results: You will be able to get your results just 13 days after the date you take your test.
- Special arrangements: Your English language ability will be assessed objectively, regardless of any disability or special needs that you may have.