During the Covid-19 pandemic our face to face classes have temporarily closed. Classes will continue online and our teachers look forward to bringing their passion and expertise into your home.
Discover a new way of learning English with our world-class online English course
Activate your English is a new English course for adults. It is aimed at people who want to improve the naturalness and fluency of their spoken English. It takes learners through a wide variety of popular topics, building their vocabulary, functional language skills and confidence to participate in a range of different types of interaction.
Duration: 6 weeks or 12 weeks
Dates: 21 July to 29 August 2020 / 01 September to 10 October 2020 / 19 October to 28 November 2020
Format: Interactive live online classes (2 x 90-minute sessions per week) conducted via Zoom. Pre-and post-lesson activities and out-of-class discussions via Edmodo educational platform.
- 6 weeks (18 hours of live classes): Rs 3,800
- 12 weeks (36 hours of live classes): Rs 6,500
- 18 weeks (36 hours of live classes): Rs 9,600
* Prices include all materials which will be provided to students via the online Edmodo platform. No books are required. Students will have to register themselves for a free Edmodo account in order to access class resources and discussions.
Why should you choose Activate Your English?
This course has been created by experts in English language teaching. It is designed to be flexible and focuses more on speaking skills and fluency, and has less of a focus on grammar and written accuracy.
- Learners will participate in interesting discussions, exchange opinions and collaborate with others on a range on creative or explorative tasks.
- Teachers will focus on functional language, which means they will build practical tools and vocabulary needed to help learners complete specific tasks relevant to their level.
- Learners can choose to study for either 6 weeks or 12 weeks, to give flexibility for those with busy work or personal schedules.
- In addition to live classes, learners will be given engaging pre-lesson and post-lesson activities, and a platform to facilitate continual discussion throughout the course. This means you can continue to learn English at their convenience outside of class time.