LearnEnglish Select Premium is an interactive online course, delivered by a British Council teacher that helps improve the English you need for work and employability. In this six-week course, you will learn through a combination of live online classes and online activities.
Take this course with the world’s English experts and you will:
• focus on high-quality learning content focused on English for the workplace and employability developed by leading experts in English teaching
• improve every aspect of your English to communicate better in the workplace
• learn how to apply for a job and get ready to shine in the interview to get that dream job
• learn how to communicate assertively at work and learn how to actively participate in meetings and presentations, and write effective emails to apply for promotion
• improve your ability to confidently speak English in public, present products and services, and interact with clients and customers to gain more confidence
• learn at your convenience from your office or the comfort of your home
• learn online in a virtual class with your British Council teacher and classmates in a supportive, interactive and fun environment that will help you unlock your potential
• receive individual feedback and guidance from your teacher to focus on your own development
• see your progress online from your learner profile and end of module tests
• receive a British Council certificate on successful completion of the course.
Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-IntermediateCOURSE FORMAT
6 week course
30 hours of self-access online materials (video and audio-based content featuring a range of accents which is followed by interactive practice activities)
1 hour online orientation course
12 x 1 hour online lessons twice a week.
Maximum 15 students in each class.COURSE LOCATION
Rs 2,700 MUROnline lesson schedule
3 November – 16 December
Please note that exact class timetables will be confirmed upon registration. The course will start on 3 November and finish on 16 December. The last date to register for this course is 25 October.