Important information on COVID-19 for British Council customers and partners
In light of the continually evolving coronavirus pandemic and following the government directives, the British Council is making changes in its operations with several restrictions in place until further notice. They are as follows:
- Our offices are currently open from Tuesday to Friday from 10.00 to 16.00 and from 09.00 to 15.00 on Saturday.
- Customers please contact us via telephone on 4030200 or email email@example.com
English courses for adults, kids and teens
- British Council English classes are currently being delivered online.
- If you would like to join a course, please visit https://www.britishcouncil.mu/english/register to book a consultation with our expert team.
- In response to COVID-19, local authorities and in line with the COVID-19 (Restriction of access to specified Institutions) Regulations 2021 all attendees need to show either one of the following: 1) proof of COVID vaccination, or 2) a negative PCR test dating less than 7 days before entering the test centre.
- The original document will be checked before you enter any of our exams venues on written and speaking test days. Copies of vaccination card and PCR results will not be accepted.
- Please make plans to comply with one of these requirements before exam day. If you cannot present appropriate documentation, you will not be permitted to enter the test centre.
We appreciate the support you continually demonstrate, particularly in such uncertain times. We would like to offer you support to help you prepare for IELTS during this challenging time; please visit https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/take-ielts/prepare/free-practice-material for our free online preparation offers and activities.
Professional and University exams
All Professional and University exams are ongoing.
Programmes in arts, education and society
All programmes in Arts, Education and Society in Mauritius are ongoing.