Celebrating the achievements of alumni in Mauritius
When outstanding individuals receive a world-class education in the UK, the effects can last a lifetime. The Alumni Awards pay tribute to the impact that alumni of UK higher education institutions have had in their chosen field, and how this was sparked by their studies in the UK.
There are three award categories: Professional Achievement, Entrepreneurial and Social Impact.
- Professional Achievement Award recognises UK alumni who have distinguished themselves through exemplary leadership and achievements in their professional industry, and who can demonstrate the impact and scale of their achievements in their profession, and beyond.
- Entrepreneurial Award recognises UK alumni who are active in initiating or contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions or business opportunities that have the potential for strong growth.
- Social Impact Award recognises UK alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
Some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award:
- Raise your international profile through global press and digital coverage
- Build your professional networks and business connections
- Win a professional networking visit to the UK
|4 September 2018||Applications open|
|28 October 2018||Deadline for all nominations|
|11 November 2018||Applications close|
|November & December 2018||Shortlisting of applications|
|February 2019||Announcement of finalists|
|March 2019||Alumni Awards Ceremony in Mauritius|
|April 2019||Global Alumni Awards winners announced|
Meet this year's finalists
Among stiff competition from a variety of strong applicants, these ten candidates stood out. Find out what makes their story unique.