The importance of the English language as a driver of global business success should not be underestimated. Are you fully confident in the world’s business language? If not, you may be losing out potential career opportunities.
As the world’s English experts with more than 75 years of experience, we are uniquely positioned to provide you with professional development and 21st century skills that will help you compete more effectively in today’s fast-paced global economy.
Our Professional Skills suite offers a wide range of Business English courses and workshops designed to meet your specific workplace needs.
With face-to-face, blended and digital programmes in the following suites, you can be sure to find a solution to take your career to the next level. Download our detailed Professional Skills Directory below.
- Advanced Business Writing
- Better Emails
- Business Writing Essentials
- Reports that work
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Handling Difficult Colleagues and Customers
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Success with Presentations
- Train the Trainer: Essential Skills
- Delivering Service Excellence
- Handling Angry, Hostile and Abusive Customers
Diversity and Inclusion (Term 2 onwards)
- Intercultural Fluency Essentials
Professional Skills courses and workshops can either be taken at British Council Rose Hill, in regular public groups, or privately in your company’s premises. If you are interested in tailor-made, private courses for your company please email firstname.lastname@example.org For public courses, the following information applies: