Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online.
- Your child will need to attend the consultation (online), so we can assess their English level.
- The consultation will cost Rs 300 for children from the ages of 6 to 17 years of age, which you can pay in person when you arrive at our English Language Centres for your consultation. This cost includes both the consultation and the online level check.
STEP 2 - TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you attend the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- The consultation will take between 5 and 15 minutes.
- The consultation will take place online. We will email you separately with details of your Zoom consultation.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You can register for your chosen course through our Customer Service team.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com or 4030200.