Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online.
- Your child will need to attend the consultation (online), so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - TAKE A LEVEL TEST
When you attend the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- The consultation will take between 5 and 15 minutes.
- The consultation will take place online. We will email you separately with details of your Zoom consultation.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You can register for your chosen course through our Customer Service team.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 4030200.