You can book your IELTS test with us online or at our office in Rose Hill.
Before you book your test
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID (passport or national ID card) at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either through our online registration system or via bank transfer.
- Here are our bank details:
Bank Name Standard Bank Account number 43/400/150098/01 Bank Account Name British Council IBAN MU89SBIC2201400150098010000MUR SWIFT Code / BIC SBICMUMU Sort Code 22-01-00
- In the Reference section of your payment please write: [IELTS / family name / city / test date].
- Once you have made the payment, please send us the bank transfer receipt with the rest of your registration documents.
IELTS test date confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 7 day window before or after your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.
After booking your test, you will also receive an automatic email with your access codes to the free online course: Road to IELTS.
You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.