The British Council in Mauritius offers IELTS tests in three official test centre locations across Mauritius:
- Paper-based at UCLAN (Ebene) and at Middlesex University (Cascavelle)
- Computer-delivered at Apollo Blake (Ebene)
Find out which test is best for you, and choose between our paper-based and computer-delivered tests, which are both delivered in one of our official test centres. To view all the test dates for 2021, download our test date calendar below.
IELTS test fees
|IELTS Academic - paper-based test and computer-delivered||Rs 7,500||Find a test date
|IELTSGeneral Training - paper-based test and computer-delivered||Rs 7,500||Find a test date|
To book your test you will need to
- Have a form of valid ID (passport or national ID card) at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
- Ensure your bank account has 'Online Banking' activated to allow online payments.
- MANDATORY: Ensure that you write your IELTS Reference number in the purpose/comments/remarks section. This is a 15 digit number (example: MU861-XXXXXX-XXXX) without which we will not be able to process your payment.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either through our online registration system or via bank transfer.
- Send us the bank transfer receipt with the rest of your registration documents, once you have made the payment.
- Here are our bank details:
|Bank Name||Standard Bank (Mauritius) Limited|
|Bank Account Name||British Council|
|SWIFT Code / BIC||SBICMUMU|