Access your information on the test taker portal
You can access all the information relating to your IELTS test in the Test Taker Portal including:
- your test date
- your venue for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections (available five days before the test)
- details of how to download Inspera Exam Portal software and test day access code if you take IELTS Online.
- your payment information
- your contact information
- your results
- access to Road to IELTS – Last Minute Course
- an application form for additional TRFs
- contact information for the British Council.
If you have taken a paper-based test, simply enter your IELTS Reference Number and email on the test taker login page. You will find your IELTS Reference Number in the confirmation e-mail you received from the test centre. Log in here to access your results.
To access your results for a computer-delivered test, you will just need your email address and password. If you have taken a computer-delivered test, log in here.