Your English language ability will be assessed objectively, regardless of any disability or special needs that you may have. Please note, you will need to produce a medical certificate at the time of registration.
We can facilitate your special arrangements as follows:
If you have a visual impairment, we can provide:
- enlarged print and Braille test papers
- an amanuensis to write answersa Braille word-processor
If you have hearing difficulties, we can arrange:
- special amplification equipment
- a lip-reading version of the Listening module
If you have learning difficulties, for example dyslexia, we can arrange:
- a word processor
- voice-activated software
- extra time for the Reading and Writing tests
Whatever special provisions you need, please contact your test centre to discuss your special needs as soon as possible.
It can take up to 3 months for us to put special arrangements in place.