Prepare for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with the world’s English experts and you will:
- learn test taking strategies to help you maximise your result in the world’s most widely recognised English proficiency test
- have an expert teacher who knows all about the IELTS test and how best to use the 30 hour online training given upon registration
- receive feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by doing IELTS practice tasks
- work toward your desired result which can help you live, study and work around the world
- feel more confident on the day of your test - as one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than the British Council to help you get your optimal result.
This intensive one-week workshop provides useful tips and essential practice for those who want to become more familiar with the IELTS test. The course builds awareness of the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) and suggests strategies which build the confidence and competence in all IELTS test takers.
- 5 X 2-hour lessons over 1 week
- All 4 components covered (Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening)
- Academic & General Training papers
- Test-taking strategies & tips for success in the IELTS test